Eliquo uses Adobe Connect for broadcasting our web-based learning. Adobe Connect is a web conferencing solution for web meetings, eLearning, and webinars. It delivers exceptionally rich interactions through the use of audio, video screen sharing and other interactive tools. Adobe Connect works with most web browsers and computers including mobile devices.
Course participants attend courses from the location of their choice such as a boardroom, their desk at work, from home or anywhere they have a reliable internet connection. Participants can see the instructor as well as the instructor's computer screen and white board to follow along with a live course occurring in one of our classrooms in real time.
Eliquo's web-based courses are not webinars. Participants who take a web-based course experience what our in-class clients experience – a course delivered by a Certified Instructor in a professional training environment.
It doesn't end there; every Eliquo participant has access to support after the course including all samples and presentation files used during the training so they can repeat the course at their own pace later on.
How it Works
- Register for an RGD/Eliquo course.
- Upon registration and confirmation of attending a class, participants will receive a handbook on how to set up their computer and display environment.
- One week in advance of their class, participants will be provided with instructions on:
- How to download their course lesson files to be used for the duration of the class.
- How to login to the course broadcast.
- How to use some of the basic functions of our web-conferencing system, Adobe Connect.
- Once logged in, participants will be able to follow the class as if they were sitting in a classroom in one of Eliquo's training centres
Benefits of Eliquo's Web-Based Courses
- Travel costs for training will be eliminated since participants access courses from any Internet-enabled workstation or laptop.
- Increased scheduling flexibility: participants can choose from a wide variety of course
- Participants receive the same high level of instruction as participants who attend classes within Eliquo's offices.
What You Can Always Expect From Eliquo
- Eliquo is a school strictly dedicated to supporting digital experiences and application development.
- Eliquo instructors are Adobe Certified Experts (ACE), Adobe Certified Instructors (ACI) and Apple Certified Instructors.
- Our courses are created and taught by our full-time instructors.
- Our certified instructors ensure that courses are developed and regularly revised to meet evolving industry demands
- Eliquo instructors ensure that course material is stimulating and interesting.
- Eliquo uses pedagogical methods and approaches that encourage students to learn actively, responsibly and co-operatively.
- Post-course evaluations provide Eliquo with quantitative and qualitative data to measure client satisfaction and assess if changes or improvements in service delivery are required.
- Private training for individuals or groups is also available.
See if Your Workstation or Device Is Compatible
Test your connection: http://eliquo.adobeconnect.com/common/help/en/support/meeting_test.htm
Get a quick overview: http://www.adobe.com/go/connectpro_overview