Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 for Content Providers
Member Price: $199
Non-member Price: $275
Duration: 1 day
Time: 9am – 4pm
Public Class Schedule
Don’t see the dates you need? Call us at 1-888-484-2933.
Course Description: In this course you will learn how to: Identify WCAG components that relate to the content team; Comply with WCAG 2.0 Level AA guidelines for content creation; Create text alternatives for non-text content.
- Roles and responsibilities
- Why are content providers affected by WCAG 2.0?
- What is WCAG 2.0 Level AA?
- What am I responsible for?
- What am I not responsible for?
- What might I be responsible for?
- Content alternatives
- Text alternatives
- Types of image files
- Appropriate alternative text
- Making content understandable
- Language of the page and parts
- Writing error text
- Writing instructional text
- Standards and best practices
- What is metadata and why do I care?
- Why are page titles important?
- Writing proper hyperlink text